Hey guys! How’s it going? We are back again with another new fun post for you guys. This time I’ve put together a little list of sneakers and shoes, that would take your summer outfits to another level. While putting this list together, we thought long and hard about what the ideal shoe for summer would be.
The list below features a shoe from each category, which is sure to accentuate all your summer outfits. From tassel loafers to classy white sneakers these are a must have for every occasion. Although the some of them may be a bit on the pricey side, there are still a couple gems in there.
- To kick start the list we have these really awesome White Reid Low Top Luxury sneakers by Beckett Simonon. These sneakers are the perfect balance between formal and casual. It can dress up any jeans look and turn any suit into a fun, relaxing experience.
2. The second shoe on the list comes from the retail power house Mr. Porter. We chose to add these Suede Penny Loafers by Canali, because we felt like these loafers were perfect blend of cool guy and stylish guy for summer.
3. For the third shoe, we decided to go a little different and chose the Saint Laurent Espadrilles from Ssense . We believe these bad boys are the perfect shoes for those beach house weekend getaways.
4. One must have for the summer is a Leather Driver. It’s the perfect transition shoe from day play to night time shenanigans. These full grain leather driving shoes by Tod’s are no exception. Made in Italy, these T-bar drivers were designed with comfort in mind.
5. We have to take time out to pay special mention to these bad boys from Beckett Simonon. If it’s one boot you need to add to your line up, it’s the Douglas Jodhpur boot. These boots are the perfect accessory for a smart casual suit or your favorite jeans. The guys over at Beckett Simonon took their time on these babies, crafting and designing it so that it can be worn all year round.
6. We couldn’t create a list of badass shoes for the summer without adding a pair of suede double strap monks. These babies hit all the marks for use when we had a DB in mind. The Santoni suede monk straps are the perfect shoe for those light color earthy tone outfits or a nice light blue linen suit.
7. To add a bit of color on the list, we went ahead and added in these stylish rubber trimmed canvas, leather and mesh sneakers from Tod’s. Another shoe we believe has that ability to transition between casual and formal. The sneaker is more on the sporty luxury side, but the bright-orange mesh detailing tones down its aesthetic.
8. Continuing with the trend of color, we added these cool salmon tone velvet Tom Ford sneakers. Made from a plush fabric, these sneakers have soft leather linings and trims and on thick rubber soles bearing the label’s monogram. There’s just something about these sneakers that screams “I’m RICH rich” lol.
9. So far we’ve touched on almost every category of shoe, we think would be the perfect fit for your summer fits. From loafers to luxury sneakers, premium leather to suede. The only shoe we are missing now are the “formal” shoes (brogues, oxfords, dress shoes) for those suited occasions. Because here at Men’s Sartorial Fashion we do things a bit nontraditional, we decided to go with the brand Common Projects. Normally we associated Common Projects with luxury premium leather and suede sneakers. But as of late they decided to take the leap into dress shoes and they have been killing it.
10. The last shoe on our list of top kicks for the summer, we head back to the guys over at Beckett Simonon whose been really doing fantastic work with there made to order footwear. What’s so special about Beckett Simonon you may ask? Well for starters they create every shoe per order. With this brand mentality, they have able to reduce the cost that you the customer may pay. As carrying inventory means an added layer of costs. Once you’ve placed your order, it is then manufactured at their in Europe and South America according to where the final destination is. Each shoe is individually handcrafted by experienced artisans who have your best interest at heart. Once this is completed they ship the final product direct to your door, which eliminates the chance of misplaced packages. in the box, you get a neat card with the product description and how it was made, A cool shoe horn and a dust proof shoe bag. One thing you can be certain of, is Beckett loves and appreciates their customers. With that being said here is the Morgen Classic luxury sneaker.
So what do you guys think of the list we created? Can you see yourself rocking any of these styles? How would you style these awesome kicks? Use the hashtag #MensSartorialFashion to show me how you would rock any of these killer shoes.
Well guys once again I truly appreciate you for following along and taking the time out to read my posts. Look out for more posts coming soon as we continue on this journey together. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, where you can let me know what you want to see more of this year. Till next time!